Many business owners are extremely busy with managing day-to-day businesses. They typically do not spend sufficient time for the important aspects of the business, e.g. strategic planning and aligning personal and professional goals.
Most business owners deal with the same issues
- Too busy with day-to-day operations, putting out fires and wearing too many hats
- Not ready to seize the next opportunity, whether it is growth, acquisition, succession or sale
- Doubt if the business will be still relevant tomorrow
And when it comes to a sale, these are common challenges
- Limited control – Over timing, process can be disruptive over a long period of time
- Competition – More and more (baby boomer) businesses will be up for sale
- Lower valuation – Businesses are not as valuable as business owners think
Set your business up AS IF it would be for sale!
Being ready for sale means
- you can show you are running a successful business
- you can prove you are in full financial & operational control and
- you can demonstrate your business is future-proof
These are vital success factors for every business, whether they are actually up for sale or not.
As independent expert, I help you aligning strategy with business set-up.
My services include
- Preparation - We prepare you and your business for YOUR next opportunity
- Assessment - We conduct an internal due diligence and identify potential issues
- Implementation - We implement a milestone-based plan to manage issues
Opportunity ready, increased valuation, future-proof. Tomorrow you will wish you had started today.